Nordkonst is focused on the export of Nordic street culture in Russia with the aim of promoting cross-border cooperation, international friendships and mobility. Main focus is put on the support of young people and street art collectives that strive for international recognition. By focusing on young people and using street culture as a platform for dialogue we also actively working on solving societal issues, ensuring inclusivity, gender equality, nonconflictual ways of resolving violence and combatting bulling in all forms and arenas.
Nordkonst is planning the following activities in 2020:
1. Festival Sever Soul in Arkhangelsk, Russia.
2. Festival Dance Machine in Murmansk, Russia.
3. Festival KeshYOU in Petrozavodsk, Russia.
4. Festival XO in Pskov, Russia.
5. Festival Nord Vibe in St. Petersburg, Russia.
6. International Dance Camp Dance Connection in Pskov
7. Dance Lab in St. Petersburg in cooperation with MEGA IKEA (series of events)
8. Subcultures: Support your local scene. Exhibition of Nordic street culture (movebale artefact).
9. Network development
10. Grant applications for 2021-2023